Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - 3 pitbull attacks in Atlanta in the last 3 weeks I hope they don't get banned
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
rednose_momma

rednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninja
rednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninjarednose_momma reputation ninja
thats really so sad i dont understand people, dogs are of a pack mentality and when you bring something new in they tend to be guarded and standoffish that includes a child so young its new- its different-its loud-its stealing you away from it- hence hostility and jealousy, i have a friend whos
saint bernard got standoffish with the new baby to the point of putting its mouth around the babys head, they asked a dog trainer about it-
the dog was threatening the baby " sayinging i can kill you with no problem now leave" as pack animals they do that....
they had the dog put down which is sad but they couldnt risk the kid or any other child at that point.
rednose_momma is offline   Reply With Quote