Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Scary...
Thread: Scary...
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 07:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Indigo Bully Connection
Fat-Dogs-R-Us

1x Donated to Thors Big hearts fund
Indigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninja
Indigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxpatch1987xX
but she already has her shots etc... i mean i called the vet just a minature ago and they asked me some questions: does the dog eat/drink (no changes) and i was like shes playfull at times and shes eating and drinking its just shes a little sleepy then they said it was $200 for checking her (not just check up) wow i didnt know it was that high... thats not including her meds *if she has some* i guess ill take her when i get off today
hmm... well if she's eating and drinking that's a great sign. Parvo virus is a disease that attacks the intestines. that is awful high for a check for parvo...call another vet you shouldn't me charged more than an office visit, a fecal exam, and the testing. if she does have it then you can count on spending alot more than 200 for the rehabilitation because your pup will have to be hospitalized and put on IVs because they "starve" the disease to death by not allowing your dog to eat or drink... do you have a local humane society???

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
Google that b*tches
Quote:
Originally Posted by william williamson View Post
2 things you see never followin A hearse,A wells fargo truck and A U-haul.
I love my Gator Mouth, Tiger Striped, Diamond Back, Scorpion Tail, Dragon Breath, Lizard Claw, Silver Back, Fat dogs.
Indigo Bully Connection is offline   Reply With Quote