Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - RIP One of our Own
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #121 (permalink)
Sydney (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

2x Dog of the Month 1x Get well Marty!
Sydney reputation is over the moonSydney reputation is over the moonSydney reputation is over the moon
Sydney reputation is over the moonSydney reputation is over the moonSydney reputation is over the moonSydney reputation is over the moon
So I know it's old news, but it's new news to me...I don't know how I missed it! I am so taken back like it just happened. I was not active on the site when all this went down, and thanks to Carrina's signature I noticed it said R.I.P Keith "Cane76" Campos and I was like WTF! How did I miss this!

So sad Keith was an awesome person, and did not deserve this. I am so sad to hear the news, but I am happy to know, as I am sure he would be, that his dogs were taken care of. Thoughts go out to his family, even now as I am sure it is still not easy, loosing a loved one in the worst way never is...and this man was loved. He was a good man and well respected

Left on my profile page on Sept. 13, 2009:
cane76
07-13-2009 01:31 AM - permalink
cane76
wheres are you? i miss her and that beautiful dog,i cant decide which one was prettyer,her or her dog,i'd have to say her,mongo liked the dog,hope all is well in the sch ring!

MISS YOU TOO BUD! R.I.P. Keith "Cane76" Campos!!
Sydney is offline   Reply With Quote