Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Working Dogs
Thread: Working Dogs
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
fortyfootelf

fortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moon
fortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moon
for sure. i thought i would add this for those who want to put there dog to work instead of being limited to basic obedience, and i know that there are those sports that you get your dog active in such as weight pulling schutzhund, flyball etc. but these are some of the origional reasons for certain breeds of dogs. people bred them to work, and when they bred them, they were bred for a certain craft or trade if you will. i hope yall find this as interesting as i did.
"Home of the bone, heavy bone with substance, blocky brick shaped heads, dogs built with heavy bone and large heads but without compromise to movement, powerfully built dogs with full body muscularity from head to tail", the Bully look had begun. -Razors Edge
fortyfootelf is offline   Reply With Quote