Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ugh!! A co-workers irresponsibility!!
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
PitbullOutlaw

PitbullOutlaw has much to be proud of
PitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARGEnNIKITA View Post
I gave him this site long ago when he told me about the dog being aggressive with his other dog. I have mentioned many times that he needs to separate the dogs at all times if possible and only have them together if they behave while under strict supervision.

On another note, if your dogs get into a scuffle at all its the owners fault. You said you wouldnt report it. What would you in the case of one of your dogs being badly injured? Avoid vet care cause the vet would report the incident? Thats not being real responsible either.

Bottom line is being a responsible owner means keeping your dog completely out of these instances!!
I totally agree with you It is all on the owners but it does tend to happen more with this breed then others of course. The mishap should teach any pitbull owner to try to keep this accident from happening ever again. But then again I agree with 100% its all on the owner, there are time that you need to sit on the sidelines and let the person self destruct in order for them to learn and reconstruct. I guess if you already tried to help there is not much else you could do but sit there and see it happened. Its a very sad story over all and all because of the incompetence of an owner that does not know it all and all could be fixed if learned and use the rite methods. I feel sorry for the dogs and I feel your frustration on this subject and IMO he should not own any dog for the most part.
PitbullOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote