Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ugh!! A co-workers irresponsibility!!
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
MY MIKADO
Dare to dance the tide

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Get well Marty!
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
Where do you live that a vet would report a dog fight between two dogs? Here if it happens the vet takes of the dog or will even give meds over the counter no one is reported. Fights happen even to the best of us. Now if the dog bite a human then yes it would reported.

Sounds like this guy is underthe impression that it is all in how you raise your dogs. People need to understand that all APBT have the ablitiy to be DA it is in their nature. Maybe that is how you need to educate him. Talk to him about DA and HA the differance between them and how to avoid altercations.