Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ugh!! A co-workers irresponsibility!!
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 07:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
PitbullOutlaw

PitbullOutlaw has much to be proud of
PitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud ofPitbullOutlaw has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARGEnNIKITA View Post
I told him how disappointed I was with his situation and that even though his dog developed DA that it is not likely that it would have gone after one of his kids. Also, I nonchalantly asked him if he thought he might get another Pit and he said never that they are the worst dogs ever. In a way its good he wont have another one but on the same note we dont need anymore people against the breed either. Its a catch 22 and very sad.

But one of the other guys that has two pits here also said to me that I shouldnt be worried about someone elses dogs and that his have fights all the time... UGH does it ever end?
Actually it is sad to hear but it is kind of good thing for both to part ways. It is true though the fella did not even stand a chance in that house hold and could of ended worst then what really happened. He could of taken the dog to a dog park, at this point this guy did not care or knew a dam thing about this breed which he had in his own home. Itís sad but as long as any pitbull owner that does not take the time to really learn about the breed and learn how to better it and work with it in my IMO does not stand a chance unless raised with this breed. Give the web site to you other friends it sound like he I headed the same way, might as well learn from someone else mistake.
PitbullOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote