Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - So is this the begining of mange?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 12:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
DueceAddicTed
NO TROLL PASSIN

1x Donated to pbp
DueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninja
DueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to DueceAddicTed
yes my boy was covered in pussing bumps and almost bald they had him on antibiotics too and he would get better til he was done with the antibiotics ...... and a yeast infection from the depth of heyol. It would just ooze out of his ears and stunk of death.
But yes Deb and Lisa can be of more help. Try adding the oils, maybe a little fresh crushed garlic in her meals every other day, a small clove isn't harmful as long as she doesn't have anemia. Yogurt ( organic with more then 5 cultures) ACV ( Apple Cider Vinegar ) ... and if you have a health store get some Milk Thistle it promotes liver function, helps rid toxins. These are natural things that are beneficial but take time ...
I went with a more natural approach because his problem was systemic ...........
Also a good Oatmeal & Conditioning Shampoo would help,

If he gets a bump I put some Calendula tincture on it , dries that sucker right up ... Just a little FYI ....

Smh @ your could have at least sampled the area as my vet did , yea you need a new vet ASAP ! The information you gave above should be useful for when they come pass this thread thats why I asked those questions ...

Last edited by DueceAddicTed; 06-03-2010 at 12:32 AM.
DueceAddicTed is offline   Reply With Quote