Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Should pit bull dog who bit child and father be killed, or spared?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
SARGEnNIKITA

SARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninja
SARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninja
"Difference between collecting animals and loving your animals I guess. "

Please do not make an assumption on my or anyone elses personal dealings with their animals... You do not have any idea what myself or anyone has put into their animals or whether they love them or not...

"Side note I have had this breed for 15 years and never has one of mine ended up in AC"

Thats very good!! However I have owned this breed for almost 30 years now and none of mine have ever ended up at AC either.

No offense but 15 years with this breed much less 30 years give you all the knowledge... Please understand that IMO no one will know everything about this breed ever especially since it unfortunately changes consistly... I still learn things after this many years... It is something everyone should try to do...

And the only one who made presumptions here was you... I only gave you my opinion on the answers for the scenario YOU put together... Just a thought...
SARGEnNIKITA is offline   Reply With Quote