Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - 1 1/2 yr Neutered Male UKC reg- GONE
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
American_Pit13
Pits Are For Chicks

9x Dog of the Month 1x Bitch in a box!
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
1 1/2 yr Neutered Male UKC reg- GONE

Obi Wan is looking for a home. Obi Wan is in no NEED of a home as he always has a bed here, however if he could find a nice family with some kids that would make him very happy.

Obi Wan is an unfortunate child caught in a divorce. Obi was a gift to my nephews however with My sister going thru the divorce that came out of nowhere, so she does not have the time to give him the love he needs.

Obi Wan WILL most likely jump fences. You must have a yard with a min 6 foot fence for him to exercise in. He will not jump fences if you are watching. He has never been outside other than in a topped kennel or while attended.

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF GOPITBULL FOR A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS IF YOU WANT TO INQUIRE ABOUT THIS DOG

I will not ship.

The Queen
Holly Kruger | Facebook

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
Dinosaurs eat man....... Woman inherits the earth.

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"