Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Should pit bull dog who bit child and father be killed, or spared?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 05:30 AM   #26 (permalink)
gamer (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

gamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninja
gamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiahko View Post
I was saying when I first had him(hence the "was"), cause I was new to the breed, and didn't know %^$ about their temperaments.
I'm just scared some kid is gonna pull his tail and he'll freak. I'm still working on getting him trained on, "tail touching is ok".
He doesn't like it. He wont bite, but he freaks a bit,and tries to run.
And last time he met an old lady,he was ok, but she made a slight odd movement, and he kinda jumped a bit. It just startled him,but it made me call it a day, and take him home.

that was his first time meeting an elderly person though. His second time he was all wiggles.
I see, sometimes I wonder why people get pits.
gamer is offline   Reply With Quote