Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Should pit bull dog who bit child and father be killed, or spared?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:03 AM   #29 (permalink)
Xiahko (Got the BAN STICK)
Grilled Cheesus

Xiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninja
Xiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninja
I am always asking for advice. I never refuse it, even if I don't like it.
I did not re home the dog the same day I got it. I had the dog a few days,and knew right a way that it wouldn't work out.
Don't you think i feel bad that I couldn't keep the dog? Of course I do, but I wasn't going to endanger my animals by leaving them in a situation I knew I wasn't ready to handle.
I need to make sure that all the animals here will be in a safe home environment. I'm not going to just keep a dog, cause I got attached to it,if it means it could do harm to the animal itself.
The dog needed to be in a bigger place with a dog who was not the same gender and age as she was, or be in a home as an only dog.

I am also not afraid of the breed, I was afraid of the unknown. He was a new dog, and I didn't know how he was going to act in certain situations,but I chose to socialize him,and not only is he learning, I'm learning along with him. I'm sorry if that makes me a bad owner.

Last edited by Xiahko; 06-10-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Xiahko is offline   Reply With Quote