Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - swim tank
Thread: swim tank
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 09:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
wheezie
wheezie wayne

wheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninja
wheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninjawheezie reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY MIKADO View Post
Okay Wayne let me ask you something. Do you work through your panic mode? You understand what is going on around you yet we all panic most people will not work though it. I wouldn't put my animal through that i think it could do long lasting damage.

Why do you want to do this to him?
i would like to do it for the reason that beth has posted. when the dog is completely healed i would also like to make it part of his regular exercise routine.

the dog did not like the e mill in the beginning he would salivate and get a little "freaked out" with patience and time he now jumps on the mill willingly.... would he rather go for a hand walk ... YES, but when it is poring rain out or below freezing that is not something i am going to do and the dog needs exercised.

the dog also had issues with going up or down open stairs when he was younger. thats something that bothered me so i also fixed that. do i think its cruel... no not in the manner i did it.

do you think i plan on just throwing the dog in the tank having never been in water before and let him figure it out?
wheezie is offline   Reply With Quote