Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Financial Assistance For Veterinary Care.
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 02:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Wingman
LOLZ

Wingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninja
Wingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to Wingman Send a message via MSN to Wingman Send a message via Yahoo to Wingman Send a message via Skype™ to Wingman
I forgot to tell everyone, and it's been a while now, so I forget which one of the above links it was. But I got assistance to spay Savannah. They paid for 50 dollars of the procedure, and it helped out a lot!

The only suggestion that I have is that you talk to your vet about this, tell them all the details, and be PREPARED to pay the full amount of surgery. Because with Savannah I had to pay the full amount, then the organization called in the next day and paid the 50, which I was reimbursed for. So just be prepared to pay for the full amount, and then get reimbursed.
Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote