Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - New DNA-Marker Health Test Available for APBT's
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
CCaragan

CCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moon
CCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moonCCaragan reputation is over the moon
Hi Blue Family,

It is nice to hear positives, since so many individuals from the beginning of the discovery of this problem in Lar-San lines were all over forums bashing, but never becoming part of the solution only the problem. It's a wonder most people will not talk openly on important issues concerning pure bred dogs. I can say from personal experience sending my affected pups to a colony for research was very difficult, but it was the right thing to do to help my dogs as a whole. There are only 3 of us that participated with the Lar-San lines Sandy Comer, Kim Allison and myself that I know of, and for our participation I feel we now have this test today.

Last edited by bahamutt99; 06-22-2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: As Lisa said, this is not a thread for debate. Inflammatory comments removed.
CCaragan is offline   Reply With Quote