Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Roxy n Rokko gonna be parents?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 04:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Black Rabbit
Original Prankster

7x Dog of the Month
Black Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninja
Black Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninja
Oh no were they separated. I've known dogs to bust outta their kennels to get at girls. Things happen. I think they'll be cute for sure. Just make sure your prepared for the pups, it takes a lot outta you and your wallet to care for a litter. I just hope she has a small one and not one that's like 14 puppies. Our old American Bulldog Mary Jane had a litter of 14 once and she was so sucked up and beat up looking after carrying that many pups.

Another thing you can do, and it might sound hash, is to terminate the pregnancy. Ryan actually did this with Mary Jane cause Mack Broke her cage and she was under a year old and we didn't want her to have complications. She was very small and not ready so that's what he did. Also she hadn't been health tested yet cause she was so young. It's a hard decision to make but sometimes it is for the best, health wise and for the health of the future littler.