Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Roxy n Rokko gonna be parents?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 06:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
I agree if it was not planned and you want to spay the bitch anyway I would just do it now and avoid the headache. If you want to have the litter check out this website so you can learn about whelping and be prepared.

Whelping Puppies, Breeding Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,