Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Roxy n Rokko gonna be parents?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 06:18 AM   #32 (permalink)
twitchf4i

twitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moon
twitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moontwitchf4i reputation is over the moon
i notice everyones fast to thro byb around but i pay attention and reality is 85% maybe more of the ppl got there dogs from bybs so relax s**t happens just help educate on the proper thing like taking her to the vet to check and make sure and to keep jer healthy etc. u dont have to like it but wats done is done get off ur high horses like ur s**t dont stink u tell me how many legalized breeders r out there that u can find such easy acess to srry for goin off but instead sticking together and helping yall just chew each other new one if u cant help this person with wat they asked just ignore