Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Roxy n Rokko gonna be parents?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 06:20 AM   #35 (permalink)
Nizmo
Forum Manager

Nizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninja
Nizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninja
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchf4i View Post
i notice everyones fast to thro byb around but i pay attention and reality is 85% maybe more of the ppl got there dogs from bybs so relax s**t happens just help educate on the proper thing like taking her to the vet to check and make sure and to keep jer healthy etc. u dont have to like it but wats done is done get off ur high horses like ur s**t dont stink u tell me how many legalized breeders r out there that u can find such easy acess to srry for goin off but instead sticking together and helping yall just chew each other new one if u cant help this person with wat they asked just ignore
no one is on high horses we are just passionate about these breeds and when people are being irresponsible with THESE dogs its not fun in games. how will you feel when BSL hits your place and you dont have these dogs because of trash like her. think about.

pple may have gotten into the breed wit buying from a BYB but atleast these people realized whats really going on and educating themselve while this person isnt doing anything but making excuses one after another.

we tried being civil but shes just ignorant. she doesnt want to educate her self she wants to make a buck off some worthless dogs (not companion wise dont take it the wrong way).

stuff happens but she has an opportunity to correct it for the breeds sake and he/she's not. its selfish.

if they think s/n is cruel than they are an idiot play and simple. they obviously havent done there research for the MANY benefits to s/n.

so im going to have to disagree with your post.

"all you can do is all you can do" is what she said. and she's not doing all she can do. she's doing nothing at all. thats just a lame excuse to cover up her crap of a story

"LIKE" us on FB
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...91953884164601
-Love what you do, and you'll never work another day in your life-