Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Roxy n Rokko gonna be parents?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 07:35 AM   #36 (permalink)
aus_staffy
Gold VIP Member

1x peanuts place supporter
aus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninja
aus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchf4i View Post
i notice everyones fast to thro byb around but i pay attention and reality is 85% maybe more of the ppl got there dogs from bybs so relax s**t happens just help educate on the proper thing like taking her to the vet to check and make sure and to keep jer healthy etc. u dont have to like it but wats done is done get off ur high horses like ur s**t dont stink u tell me how many legalized breeders r out there that u can find such easy acess to srry for goin off but instead sticking together and helping yall just chew each other new one if u cant help this person with wat they asked just ignore
Gonna have to disagree with this as well, mate. No one is denying the fact that people on here have byb bred dogs. That's not the issue. The people on here that do have them have educated themselves in the breed and are doing everything they can to be responsible owners. The OP is doing the exact opposite of this.