Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Roxy n Rokko gonna be parents?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 02:44 PM   #41 (permalink)
apbtmom76
Bitch Noone Wanted

4x Dog of the Month
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to apbtmom76
I am gonna keep my horrible cruel comments to myself cause I too am one of those horrible owners who took my dogs ovaries and testicles, Orionwears his on his collar and Penny has hers on a necklace around her neck, but they all know I am alpha, get over yourself and spay/abort and neuter the male and find your dogs good homes, it is obbvious you know nothing about this breed or breeds and should NOT own them. Thank you and good night