Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How to Glue & Tape Natural Ears
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 01:03 AM   #31 (permalink)
Aczdreign
Silver VIP Member

Aczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninja
Aczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninjaAczdreign reputation ninja
okay, so i just finished gluing his ears with great success, this time i used a toothpick to pull the eyelash glue from the vial, rather than a Q-tip.
also, i used no cotton, just glued the ear to itself.
i waited until he was asleep and did it without much trouble at all.
he woke up and shook it loose a few times, but a light re-coating along the outside of the "breaks" was all i needed to get it set back into place.
hopefully that'll clear things up for anyone else having noob problems
Aczdreign is offline   Reply With Quote