Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Calling all experts....Is my dog 100% APBT?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
aus_staffy
Gold VIP Member

1x peanuts place supporter
aus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninja
aus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Bates View Post
Hi aus_staffy. Thanks for the feedback. Thanks, she is pretty. Even if it turns out she is only part pit Its way to late to 'get a refund' (for want of a better word lol) as she is family now and I love her to death. Sure - I always wanted a pit as I firmly believe they are brilliant, loving, fun dogs and i want to get into the whole training thing in time such as weight pulling etc (but i have lots of reading and learning to do first before I even go near that). So, whatever will be will be. It makes no difference to me now as she is my little buddy, follows me everywhere and is funny as hell.

I sure will stick around..... Expect lots of real basic newbie questions from me over the next year or two!
That's the right attitude. Just love her and she'll do anything for you. She does look like an APBT to me but like you say, it doesn't make a difference.

Oh, yeah. I'm massively jealous of you moving to Thailand. Were you there during all the drama recently?
aus_staffy is offline   Reply With Quote