Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Calling all experts....Is my dog 100% APBT?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
FamilyLinePits

FamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninja
FamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninjaFamilyLinePits reputation ninja
You know, Its funny you ask this because one of my female rescues just had her litter of puppies on saturday, The very last one to come out (and the cutest in my opinion), has the exact same markings as yours...Black mask, tan body, white chest patch.
Even though I rescued this dog when she was 5 weeks pregnant, I saw the male that she had tied with, and he looked full pit, But he was also 3+ years old, so his structure was more visible.
I am fairly confident that your dog is a full pit, But i cannot say that without a reasonable doubt, Because i've seen some mastiffs mixed with pits that look very similar to pits as young puppies.
FamilyLinePits is offline   Reply With Quote