Go Pitbull Forums banner

looking for workout harness

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  leatherman-cowboy 
#1 ·
Ive been taking my dogs running and i keep having this problem where obviously i cant keep up with them to the leash sorta chokes them and makes them breath kind of weird. So i got on a bike and went faster but then sometimes i have them pull for short distances kinda to work there muscles more, but still have that choking problem so i shy away from it.
I knwo they sell harnesses to help for that so i was wondering what do people use? i for sure dont want something leather, more like something that is mesh and is wider surface area so they arent hurt when they pull.
I looked into weight pulling harnesses but those are ridiculous just to go running lol a little too much.
I saw one somewere here that was nice, but ofcourse i didint save the link and now i cant find anything. Give some ideas or if ui know websites id appreciate it a lot!

#7 ·
Hey Jrama
Each is custom made,but let me give you a break down: Eagle 125-Sonny Boy $ 110-Capone style $ 85-double tooled $ 95.Keep in mind you choose the color-tooling-name-font etc.If you have a special font you like,let me know,and also if you have a logo ect,let me know.
Here are a few more.The rest can be seen on my web page.Home - Mojaveleather
Call for more in fo if you want to work all the details out.(714)388-7767
Thank you,
Henry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.