Go Pitbull Forums banner

Top 10 Reasons Pit bulls are scary!!!

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  bluefamily 
#1 ·
BEWARE!!!
What Pit Bulls are really Like​

10. They will steal your spot on the couch while you are up getting a soda.

9. They will take the treat you give them and bury it in the backyard like a paranoid crack head hiding their stash.

8. They will jump on your bed with muddy feet! Making you do the laundry...again!

7. They will lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they can understand.

6. They will cause children to smile.:)

5. They will make you feel horrible for not walking them by looking at you with deep, sad eyes.

4. They will look at you like you committed a crime against them if you don't let them lick the ice cream bowl.

3. They will cause wide spread happiness in large group settings.

2. They will crack you up by shaking their butts so hard, you think they are going to snap in half.

And the number one reason why you can't trust vicious Pit bulls........

They will steal your heart like a thief in the night, showing you complete and pure love that only a Pit bull can. :woof::woof:

See less See more
#8 ·
I know this was a kinda sorta joke thingy here but when I read it the biggest thing I thought of how these scare me is.....and wonder if this is a breed trait? They run into you..I mean they do not pay attention where they are going and will clip the back of your legs out from under you!! My other dogs when excited will look like they are going to mow you down at a full gallop but always swerve at the last minute. Not these guys, nooo they'll be looking somewhere else and "bing" right into you. hahahaha NOT FUNNY.

#11 ·
pfft try having a dog run into so hard the dull spike on the collar go straight INTO your leg, like pop the sink and sink right in, ya they are the best ever but totally don't have a clue that they shouldn't run right into you lol, "owww flash backs"

#13 ·
LOL, my son's dog Oso reminds me of tigger. You can't keep him inside a fence. He jumps five feet like it's nothing. He jumps up the front door and his nose touches the top. He jumps through open car windows. One time some deputies stopped and they got scared and jumped into the back of my truck in the yard. LOL what good would that do, he wouldn't have any problem jumping in there. I call him tigger, kangaroo, and a few very unsavory names.

#15 ·
I must admit, based on those 10 reasons, I am deeply terrified and traumatized by the overwhelming and irreversible damage my dogs have done. Lif as I once knew it will never be the same. :=)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.