Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - can you tell me what you think of these papers
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
Yes you have an American Bully based on that pedigree and I agree that you should turn int he UKC paperwork or ABKC paperwork since they are the bully registry. The quality of dog remains to be seen in how they mature. Since it is a scatter bred pedigree, meaning hardly any common dogs in the ped that we can tell, it is hard to say what they will mature into. Either way it's a cute pup and being scatter bred is not the end of the world I have some great scatter bred working dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,
performanceknls is offline   Reply With Quote