Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - oakland animal shelter, horrible service.
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
SARGEnNIKITA

SARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninja
SARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninja
Unfortunately this is their job and staying emotionally detached from the animals sometimes makes people detached from the world... They do have to be this way sometimes simply because their job would drive them nuts otherwise... It sounds harsh I know but that is the way it is sometimes... I personally would have kept and fostered the dog and tried to find the owner myself but then again I volunteer at the shelter here and wouldn't put a dog on purpose no matter what breed
SARGEnNIKITA is offline   Reply With Quote