Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - WOW a nice bully kennel
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
davidfitness83 (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

davidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninja
davidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninjadavidfitness83 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehazard View Post
I like the small dogs, LOL those look like minnie Tom & Jerry Spike dogs, LOL.. here is a kennel I found with small RE dogs of WORKING quality while trying to find some OFRN or some JOCKO dogs that are under 40lbs(ya'll know I only like game bred dogs) Just thought ya'll would like the TRUE POCKET PIT, LOL small with all the original attributes.
These females all have RE of some sort and they are all small and fine little dogs.
AGAINST THE WIND KENNELS - Montana based breeder of performance Pit Bulls
Can you show me some links to Jocko dogs I'd like to learn about them since we discussed them in our previous bullbiter convo?
davidfitness83 is offline   Reply With Quote