Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - WOW a nice bully kennel
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
Well I like the straight bone of the dogs however I would like to see more leg under them. Health tested titled bullies Wayne? I don't even know if they exist! lol if someone finds them then post them up!
I saw these dogs in a magazine and really like how they looked I have yet to see a fantastic bully kennel but these guys seem ok. They do not over breed and do show the dogs in the ABKC and have won numerous awards. They do have nice angulation in the rear and that is hard to find with nice straight bone and nice heads. The muzzle length is nice too nothing too short where it would effect breathing.

Doug you CRACK me up! Yes I know the bred down dogs can have problems but that is why I like these dogs because they seem not to have those major defects you see in smaller bullies. I also like the fact they call them what they are Bullies.

Lets not get all upset because "Midget" is not PC it is used to describe them just like little ppl, or dwarfism. Many I hate when ppl get all bugged and PC and no it is not the same as calling a black person the N word, that is just ridicules.

And back to the OP
So I am sure they are not the best bully kennel in the world but by far one of the better ones I've seen and their dogs are not overweight and kept in good condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,
performanceknls is offline   Reply With Quote