Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Did a bit of an experiment. Opinions are fine!!! :)
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
BittersweetEmbrace

BittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninja
BittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninjaBittersweetEmbrace reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLadyPit View Post
I personally think it's beautiful Nisse! You should do more shading like that more often, but pay attention to which way you want the light and shadow directed from on the sketch... get creative with it! That's what I love to see!!
Awe thank youuuu! And i learned this trick. That if you take something like a pen and sit it at an angle and pretend that its the lighting source in the picture it could help with sketching and shading! that's what i'll do!

BittersweetEmbrace is offline   Reply With Quote