Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ground beef?
Thread: Ground beef?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mach0
GP's Dr. Phil

Mach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninja
Mach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninja
Thank you:-)
They occasionally get treats like carrots and green beans-
They get about 30-40 % kibble. I haven't done the math out but I increased the meat when it seems they lean out quickly. I've been on it for a couple of months and they seem fine. I just wanted to make sure there was no real issue with ground beef. But I also give them all meat about two to three times a week. I will add something else when I do so. Thank you for the advice
Mach0 is offline   Reply With Quote