Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How to tell?
Thread: How to tell?
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 12:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
Bethb2007 (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

Bethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moon
Bethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moonBethb2007 reputation is over the moon
Good post Lisa, except for the part where you say you don't know if Gotti was a bully himself. Yes, he was the original bully, and from pictures alone, anyone can see that.
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [68594] :: NOTORIOUS JUAN GOTTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by performanceknls View Post
One dog in the ped has mostly gaff blood in the dog and those dogs are pitterstaffs, meaning they are APBT and AST mixes. Then you have the other dog who is bred off of juan gotty and there is some debate about that dog, I don;t know if I believe gotty is a bully himself but I think he was bred to many bully bitches that created the big bully dogs we see and a lot of paper hanging went on. gotty's ped it's self may be true so now that I look at the pd more closely he might have be as much bully as I thought. That dog he was bred to PR GOTTYLINE'S SHEBA may be a bully but there are no pictures and i am not familiar enough with that dog to say one way or the other.

If you look at those peds they are covered in AST's or american staffordshire terriers so that is mostly what your dog is and possible some bully but having the other peds would really help since you dog looks more bully/AST than anything else.

Oh and I hope you dog is just a pet and you do not plan on breeding him, if you do want to breed him you are going to have to do a bunch of health tests because many of these dogs in the lines have known health issues. Get the dos heart checked by cardiologist and get an Ataxia test done.
Bethb2007 is offline   Reply With Quote