Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How to tell?
Thread: How to tell?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 02:25 AM   #25 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
Exactly I use to think that till I did a little more research on his ped and dogs he was being bred to and I have changes my op. I know what I said on that thread but again after doing some research on my own I do not feel the same way. I still think a lot of dogs he was bred to were crap and you got dogs that were horribly bully and ya just know paper hanging was going on all over but the dog that started it all.... I don't know. Now will anyone one know for sure with all the hanging going on? no but that is just how I feel about him. Again I do think the bully started with him and what he was being bred to and all the hanging but Gotty himself was not that overdone. If anything AST not so much bully, some of those gaff dogs look wose that gotty himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,
performanceknls is offline   Reply With Quote