Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How to tell?
Thread: How to tell?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 02:33 AM   #26 (permalink)
American_Pit13
Pits Are For Chicks

9x Dog of the Month 1x Bitch in a box!
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
Pictures can be very deceiving especially when a dog is over fed and in terrible condition. Gotty was infact ( well IMO) an Amstaff and not a bully regardless of the reputation that was made due to his owners wanting to bank on the image of a huge dog. Gotty is not different than any Gaff dog in bone structure and happened to be bred to many many Bully female to create a bully line.However when bred to a quality female he produced some excellent UKC style dogs.
Gotty himself before the idea of the bully fad took off

If I wanted to promote my dogs as American Bullies I could show off pictures that where bad angles or posture and misrepresentations of what my dogs look like like this one.

Or I could use a photo from the same day that looks like this and say APBT

Now its anyone opinion on what my dogs are but it the point of how photos and posture can very much misrepresent a dog as well as if the dog is lacking in conditioning or even overweight.

The Queen
Holly Kruger | Facebook

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
Dinosaurs eat man....... Woman inherits the earth.

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Last edited by American_Pit13; 08-15-2010 at 02:47 AM.
American_Pit13 is offline   Reply With Quote