Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Started drag weight.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
MY MIKADO
Dare to dance the tide

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Get well Marty!
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
Started drag weight.

Okay Vendetta is 21mo old on the 19th. Her obedience is where I want it to be. She is working well on hunt and tracking is going fantastic I couldn't be happier with how well she is doing at tracking but winter is coming and my trainer said it was best not to work her in deep snow so yesterday I pulled out Chalice's weight pull harness it fits V pretty good Vendetta is a little narrower in the shoulders but not much about an inche different in measurements. I hooked her to a 10# weight. My poor girl thought she could not move lol. I got her walk around with that weight for about 60ft then I took the weight off and had her walk around with just the harness again so she gets use to it. We are going to go out this evening and do some more work. I want to have her dragging 20# by the weekend then increase it every week.

Last edited by MY MIKADO; 08-17-2010 at 01:40 PM.
MY MIKADO is offline   Reply With Quote