Go Pitbull Forums banner

Online Obed test group

4K views 36 replies 13 participants last post by  performanceknls 
#1 ·
First off if you still want to be apart of it let me know I have room for more of you.

Make sure you are checking your messages from Youtube that is how I have been communicating with everyone. you can also pm me here or on youtube but I will respond quicker here or you can email me at
customk9performance@comcast.net.

Any and all feed back in important so I know what we need to adjust on the videos. we are going to reflim all the videos but those are just the basic ones for now. Thanks

#5 ·
I'm going to have to be honest with you, I havent' had a computer with speakers until the last couple of days. I'm on top of working with indigo as of tonight. I am sooo sorry.

#7 ·
crap, i don't even know how to check messages on youtube, let me go see what i can find =X

#11 ·
technology newbie

how do I check messages from you tube, how do I get to you tube and what "channel" do it go to when I get there?

Guess I should have read the thread before I asked all my questions that have already been covered...duh...I'm not always the sharpeat tack in the box...

#23 ·
I have created my account now and sent the friend request ( the cut and past thing) to the comcast email addy. Was that right?

#24 ·
+1 I sent a friend request on here. If there is a way to add a friend on YouTube then I am unaware of it. Sorry, but I'm a little YouTube ignorant. :eek:

#26 ·
You set up a youtube account and send a friend request from youtube to customk9performance. It took a little while for me to figure out but now I get videos in my youtube in box with the training lessons.

search customk9performance in your youtube search box (all one word), go to her channel, scroll down and on the right hand side you will see a link to send friend request and the rest is history, lol

#36 ·
:poop: Did I miss out? I wasn't able to send the friend request on youtube until a little after 5 when I got home. If I did, oh well. Way cool you're doing this. Be interesting to here comments from those doing it.

#35 ·
Kid in a candy store

Wow!!!! COOLL!!! M soo excited! I can't believe I figured this technology thing out!! YYIIPPEE I feel like I just got paid and got to go to the Feed Store or even better like PetSmart or something!! Cooll!! M so excited ! Thank you Thank youThank you!!!

#37 ·
wild Deuce if you did not get the videos call me and I will try and get them to you.
505 203 9586
My computer crashed and I will not have it for a week or so, I cannot load the new video to send so please be paitent with me ;) thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.