Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - RIP One of our Own
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #122 (permalink)
Sadie

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Keith I never got to say goodbye to you... How I miss reading your posts every time I post in the bloodlines section I am always eagerly awaiting your response and than I remember you won't be responding man I miss those great debates of yours How does the dog world loose someone so great like you. You had so much to say and so much to give our community. Loosing you is like loosing a piece of Go Pitbull. The loss of you has been felt by many and you did not deserve to loose your life the way you did. I know we didn't always see eye to eye on everything but I always learned something new from you about these dogs. You had such a great passion for the breed and were respected by so many from many different walks of life. You will truly be missed God Bless you and your family. RIP Keith a good man gone too soon
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote