Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Agility Course
Thread: Agility Course
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
A114bullybr33d

A114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant future
A114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant futureA114bullybr33d has a brilliant future
How would u make a tire jump? Out of what could I use? Can those noodles work as a tire? I've finally got 6 jumps set up out in the back yard and when we get done poor max is drooling all over the place cause he's tired. lol I myself found a old baby crib with two side rails, and a head and foot board. Cut the rails in half and made an ^ out of them sorta like an A minus the bar under them. Then for the head board I had to cut off some so I can make it the height I needed it to be and set it up with metal fence post in the ground to hold it up. I got a walk it but its put together like at one end I have a old tote that had a hole in the bottom of it and set boards over it.. And at the other end it has the top of his old dog house.. I was just wondering about a tire jump? Noodles or what else could I use? Thanks I love this Agility thing and it is making my dog a happier one....
A114bullybr33d is offline   Reply With Quote