Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Agility Course
Thread: Agility Course
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
Yes the black sewer pipe works great and go to AKC or the USDAA website and look for the dementions of how big the hole has to be. I would not use a wood frame you want it to look as close to the real thing as you can. I would make a heavy PVC frame and to get ideas go to ebay and look up tire and look at some of the ideas and just copy it. You want it top fall it they hit it hard for safty reasons so do not make it out of wood or make it to heavy, it does not look the same and can cause injury if it has no give. If you need to weigh down the bottom you can put sand in the bottom of the PVC and use end caps to keep it in. PVS a heavy size like the 2" will do the best job for the frame. Than you can use a light weight rope to make it adjustable and hold it in place. You will need Eye bolts for the sides to hole the tire in place. Again look at some designs online and copy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,
performanceknls is offline   Reply With Quote