Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - RIP One of our Own
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 02:36 AM   #125 (permalink)
Sadie

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruin View Post
Hi I am Kasey, Keith was my brother. I found this forum via the game -dog forum. I enjoy reading all the things Keith had to say to everyone. He had a funny way with words. He always came up with the best one liners. I think that is one of the things I miss the most about him, all his silly one liners.

Anyway I joined this today because today marks a year since Keith's death. I can't say it has gotten any easier over this year. Looks like he is still missed on this forum as well.

To update you guys on what happened with the court system. The guy plead no contest to premeditated murder in the first with a deadly weapon. He offered himself up for 25 years to life. So we to it to avoid a long, difficult trial.

I was aloud to address the murder at hi sentencing but I could not look at that murderer. So I addressed the judge and said a few words in Keith's honer. A few other people also spoke, it was very hard.

Most the dovetails were hidden from us, in case we ever had to testify. So since we didn't have a trial I still don't know much details. I did how ever hear the arresting officer say "if you can kill a man over a couple of barking dog's then you probably wont get parole" so maybe that had to do with it. I don't think we will ever know why this happened.

I adopted my own dog and named him ruin he is a Pitt Rot mix, Ruin was a fitting name for him. His collars and leashes now hang on the bull horns that Keith had his leashes hanging on, as was as our Grandfather before that.

He is missed

Thank you all for helping keep his memory alive.

Kasey Campos

Kasey I am so very sorry for your tragic loss. Your brother was a great person and this place has been lost without him. I hope that you are able to find some peace after his death I can't imagine the pain you feel over his loss I only hope your heart will heal in time. Thank You so much for coming here I too hope you will come here more often. Thank you for the updates on Keith. God bless you and your family. When you are able to I would love to see some pictures of your adopted dog Ruin.
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote