Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Cobra collar
Thread: Cobra collar
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
leatherman-cowboy
Featured Member

leatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninja
leatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninja
Hey davidfitness83
Thank you for looking.I try to make new gear and see what happens all the time.I took the collar to the show last week,and I had a mob of lookers.Most could not beleive it was real.
Thnak you,
Henry
leatherman-cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote