Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Alligator collar's 100%
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 10:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
leatherman-cowboy
Featured Member

leatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninja
leatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninjaleatherman-cowboy reputation ninja
Hey Tye
I was stationed at Ft Hood back in 87,so I know Austin.Still have friend's in Kileen.
If I put flames on there,they would be hand painted.Havent done that to a Alligator skin yet.If you have a picture of the bird you want,sent it so I can look at it before I say yes.
[email protected]
The same goes for the harness you already have also.And tell me what you want me to change for you.
When do you need the gear ready by?
Thank you,
Henry
leatherman-cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote