Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - blue gamedogs..
Thread: blue gamedogs..
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:28 AM   #25 (permalink)
Firehazard
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~

Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
Well I know for a fact this is a GR CH Game Blue dog ... There is no getting around this one so to say they don't exist would be lying because they do ...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [231848] :: BELLON CLUB'S SOGA

And another one not a grand champion but has it's merits

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [319846] :: BARRERA'S SCARAMUSH

I have to agree with Andy on this one he's absolutely correct .. There are some yes... and I for one will never deny a good dog as long as it's proven it's worth regardless of color. Most serious dog folks today don't like blue dogs because it was once a rare color in the breed until the BYB's got a handle on it and over bred the crap out of anything blue now it's just a peddler's paradise to produce anything blue purple lavender silver whatever the heck you want to call it .... But don't get it twisted those ped's I posted are legit dogs and that bellon dog is a beast in the box and she's blue. So I am one to give credit to where it's due ...

Plus when breeding for gameness it doesn't matter if it's a rainbow color bulldog if it's game that's all that dog man care about.
yeah.. I keep hearing a ringing as I examine the ped of these dogs
Firehazard is offline   Reply With Quote