Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Anyone build their own Catmill?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mach0
GP's Dr. Phil

Mach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninja
Mach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehazard View Post
They are just an overhauled horse walker.. First time I seen em used was on greyhounds, and just a rabbit decoy was used. All the dog men I know that had them used simple things, ropes and decoy's as well.. Catmill.. cant believe ignorance wins over intelligence when it comes to the wides spread common knowledge of the media fed people.. ((sigh)) its a modified horse walker.
Im sure some illmoral people use them wrongly however used properly one doesn't need anything more than an animal decoy much like the ones sold for outdoor dog sports, when I used one it belonged to a greyhound kennel and I just used the same rope I work the spring pole with, I like to boil the ropes/kong toys in beef/chicken broth and let cool in pan... dogs love it!.
I agree. My dogs are well taken care of. I like the idea of the rope or something. I need a decoy tho- they won't chase food for that long lol. I know the shepherd will love it. Boy can run for hours. It will be nice since it will be out doors. I love exercising them- and when they are mentally stimulated and physically exercised, not only do they behave better but they look better. So I wondered how many ppl use them and have built them.
Mach0 is offline   Reply With Quote