Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - 3rd annual Pit Bull Day (Bailey)
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
3rd annual Pit Bull Day (Bailey)

On Oct 9th just 4 days before I had Justin my business Sponsored the 3rd annual Pit Bull Day in our city. We did Agility and WP demos and had a blast!

Monsoon and Bailey did WP and Vixen and Tempest did the Agility Demos.

Bailey really like the audience and kept pulling the cart to the fence so the she could say hi to the ppl, it was really funny!!

My friends daughter helped us ad weight! lol

Crixus's first time in a harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,
performanceknls is offline   Reply With Quote