Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - RIP One of our Own
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:27 AM   #126 (permalink)
junkyard

1x Dog of the Month
junkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninja
junkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninjajunkyard reputation ninja
Sorry for your loss, i bet its been very hard for you.

I never had much to do with keith but i remember when i first joined up at GD i read alot of his old posts, keith told it how he saw it and pulled no punches, qualities i find great in a person in a time of dishonesty. I remember the day it was reported over there and a few people rattled off a few stories in the chat room.
Its realy refreshing to see he was a valued member over here aswell, RIP , calikeith.
junkyard is offline   Reply With Quote