Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - RIP One of our Own
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #128 (permalink)
Black Rabbit
Original Prankster

7x Dog of the Month
Black Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninja
Black Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninjaBlack Rabbit reputation ninja
Oh Kasey I'm so sorry for your loss (hugs) I know how tough this must be for you. Just keep on remembering the good times you had and all you learned from each other. Death is not the end but just a short goodbye, and his spirit will live on through you and all your wonderful memories. I wish you nothing but the best in this hard time and I send my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Black Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote