Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - ok scary!
Thread: ok scary!
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lex's Guardian
SASSY MINX

Lex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninja
Lex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninjaLex's Guardian reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to Lex's Guardian
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashes View Post
No he was def being aggressive with the slam I def got the point he wasn't trying to play with me and the dog was barking at me after the owner retrieved him so with his baggering and the dog barking the neighbors called the cops but U know when u just know when someone is not a good person or may do something? I got the feeling if i argued with guy or kept him there I would of been his meal as well lol dog and owner both looked unstable.
This time of year people tend to case out other people's homes being so close to the Holidays with the economy & all. Just keep a mindful eye for stuff like that, they could casing your place out & 'testing' you.

Could have been worse, be careful - I'd carry mace or a foghorn just until the holidays pass if you're going to be out after dark.

ABIDE THE LEASH LAW!!
Lex's Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote