Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Long Term Effects of Spay/Neuter
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 11:54 PM   #31 (permalink)
Xiahko (Got the BAN STICK)
Grilled Cheesus

Xiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninja
Xiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninjaXiahko reputation ninja
My vet told me 6 months was the best time. I don't have to worry about Beia having pups,cause Bruno is fixed,and they never get out without me being there...So i don't really HAVE to get her spayed,I just want to...cause you never know.
Xiahko is offline   Reply With Quote